Day of Action - Wednesday, September 25, 2019
DEADLINE for completed proposals is June 28, 2019.
- Agency will provide and plan significant experiences for company volunteers that directly benefit both the agency clientele and a United Way funded program of that agency.
- Agency will complete an agency proposal online by June 28th. If the agency is picked as a participant, agency must make a firm commitment to participate in the “Day of Action”.
- Agency will assign a staff person to coordinate the project and work with United Way “Day of Action” committee to thoroughly plan the event.
- Agency will provide or acquire all necessary supplies and equipment for the volunteers.
- Agency will arrange a method to recognize and thank the volunteers for their efforts.
- Paint outside and/or inside of buildings.
- Wash walls, floors or windows, clean carpets.
- Clean and repair toys for Christmas or toys in nurseries.
- Move, up-grade or build playground equipment.
- Special building/painting projects.
- Plant shrubs or other plants and mulch to landscape yard.
- Got an idea or need? We have volunteers, call us.
- Reading books to young children.
- Improve bike trail and its walk-ability
DAY OF ACTION PROJECT REQUEST FORM